When creating your presence whether digitally or in print, you’ll need photos, images, illustrations, and artwork to convey your message as well as to accompany your text. When hiring us to create media for you – you’ll either need to provide your own artwork and photos or hire us to create for you. We can custom-create logos, images, and illustrations for you.
At Techno Tink Photography, we offer a selection of stock photographs for use in your works at industry-standard pricing.
There are many stock image and photography companies online. Here are a few of those that we use.
- Adobe Stock: One of the most popular, price-by-the-month offerings on the web by Illustration and photography experts worldwide. https://stock.adobe.com/
- FreeImages: nearly 3000 royalty-free commercial use images. freeimages.com/search/commercial
- FreePik: https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/free-commercial-use
- iStock: Another world-famous popular image source repositories. https://www.istockphoto.com/
- Pexels: Over a million royalty-free images. https://www.pexels.com/royalty-free-images/
- Pixabay: A free online image and illustration stock community. https://pixabay.com/
- Shutterstock: Another world-famous repository for images, photos, and illustrations. https://www.shutterstock.com/
- Unsplash: A smaller but nice repository for commercial use royalty-free stock. https://unsplash.com/s/photos/commercial-use
- Vecteezy: One of the more popular copyright-free image sources online. They allow “x” amount of downloads daily for free. Pro version at $12/month allows unlimited. https://www.vecteezy.com/